Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:12541 Applications:912 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:904
Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing - Education (3-6 yrs)
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to) -
- Plan, design and execute entire marketing roadmap for product launch
- Lead digital marketing efforts for online customer acquisition campaigns
- Design and execute PPC and PPM campaigns at scale across multiple channels like google, facebook, linkedin, etc.
- Plan and manage social media and content marketing campaigns
- Work in conjunction with cross functional teams to plan and execute large scale marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyze and understand marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Manage email lifecycles to nurture leads and engage with customers
- Create content strategy for marketing collaterals such as landing pages, etc.
Qualification: MBA preferable
Experience: 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing. Experience in international marketing will be an added benefit
Competency: (Top 3)
- Go-getter attitude, take complete ownership of the targets as well as delivery portfolio
- Market intelligence around best practices & current trends
- Ability to work in close coordination with senior management on critical time sensitive business initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.