Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:148 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing - Education (3-5 yrs)
Our clients are large Global EdTech organisations in higher education are looking to hire
Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing
- Plan, design and execute online customer acquisition campaigns
- Scale and manage PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels like google, Facebook,LinkedIn, etc.
- Plan and manage social media and content marketing campaigns
- Work in conjunction with cross-functional teams to plan and execute large scale marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyse and understand marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Manage email lifecycles to nurture leads and engage with customers
- Edit / Write content for marketing collaterals such as ad copies, landing pages, etc.
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech. or UG from a reputed institute required
- Experience: At least 2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing especially PPC
- Experience in executing online customer acquisition campaigns at large scale.
- Excellent working knowledge of ad platforms like Google Adwords, Display, Youtube, Facebook, adnetworks etc. including how to setup campaigns from scratch or modify existing ones
- In-depth understanding of online marketing landscape to plan and execute strategies in affiliatemarketing, search & display marketing, social media and others.
- Knowledge of leading technology tools used for various marketing campaigns.
- Go-getter attitude, take complete ownership of the targets as well as delivery portfolio
- Market intelligence around best practices & current trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in close coordination with senior management on critical time sensitive business initiatives.