Consultant at Klickto Search
Views:2934 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Performance Analyst - BFS (3-7 yrs)
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc performance and risk analysis reports for institutional clients, pension fund sponsors and investment managers based in NY;
- Perform in-depth attribution analysis for Multi-Asset portfolios to explain portfolios- active return;
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports by coordinating the information from various applications / teams to distribute accurate client reports within prescribed deadlines; ensure that all SSAE18 controls are met;
- Provide accurate and timely responses to requests for performance and risk data from clients, sales and marketing, and management;
- Maintain composites records in accordance to Global Investment Performance Standard (GIPS); and work on the annual external verification;
- Support Business Development team to prepare marketing and RFP materials;
- Constantly evaluate systems, process and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement;
- Support various projects, including automation / standardization efforts and the evolution of standard deliverables.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Performance and Quantitative Analysis field gained with asset management or fund house;
- Degree holder in finance/statistics/computer studies or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA or CIPM or other similar qualification is a plus;
- Good understanding of portfolio analysis including performance calculation methodologies (GIPS standards), risk analytics and quantitative models;
- Team player, detail-minded, strong communication skills, highly organized and proactive;
- Able to work independently and possess a positive - get the job done- attitude;
- Strong proficiency in Excel; VBA programming skill is a plus;
- Conversant with common financial information systems such as Aladdin, Port+, and Factset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.