HR Consultant at KNR Consulting
Views:750 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Assistant Manager - OTC Logistics & EXIM - Chemicals Industry (5-8 yrs)
Purpose of Job:
- Contribute to the regional logistics service organization securing the agreed service level to BU and SU with optimized cost.
- He will be the interface between GBS and regional BU/SU by supporting communication, perception of SSC management and feedback, and is point of contact for escalation of GBS related issues (go to person).
- Manage the complete order management processes for customer requirements, order processing through to invoicing & Delivery. Interface to customer internally and externally.
- Ensure all sales administration issues executed according to guidelines and processes provided.
- Cost and Performance for Region & Country Logistics
- Operational and Functional Excellence
- Management of country SCM, Order & Logistics activity
- Continuous Improvement
- Relationship Management
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- 5 to 7 years experience in SCM process
- Experience in Inventory management, Team leadership, S&OP, Chemicals Industry,
- Flexible to work in Shifts
- Added advantage if handled countries like Australia/ South Africa/ Asia
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Knowledge of import & export process
- MBA/Post Graduate in SCM, Industrial Engineering or Logistics or equivalent OR Equivalent