Talent Advisor at QuickSilver HR
Views:395 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
DESIGNATION : Assistant Manager - Modern Trade
BASE LOCATION : Bhopal
Geography - MP state with shadow responsibility of Chhattisgarh and Nagpur
ROLE SUMMARY :
- You will play a key role maximizing Sales, Distribution, Product visibility & Display related objectives through leveraging the planned resources & infrastructure at the Area Level within the values and parameters set by the company.
- While you are at it, you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork and together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Modern Trade-AM, you will be part of our success by:
- Responsible for Primary & secondary business.
- Assist the Area Sales Manager in planning and implementing strategies.
- Coordinate daily operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments).
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Evaluate team performance and identify training needs.
- Create reports, analyse and interpret data.
- Responsible for delivering on Value, Volume and Growth targets
- Ensuring market execution in line with the 4P principles of RE.
- Responsible for driving the KPI's of Sales officers.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Modern Trade, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- University Degree
- Excellent understanding of Sales, Methods & Processes
- Fluent in English language
- PC Literate
- Progressive record of accomplishments as a Territory Sales Officer or Assistant Sales Manager or similar position
- Understand various evolving channels of trade
- Exposure in both MT as well as GT is desirable.
- Ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
Preferred - MBA
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- The hiring manager is Area Sales Manager - MT
- Job involves periodic travel an area level. High physical energy is important.
- Roles requires delivering results in highly competitive environment.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.