HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:562 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Middle Office - Sales Support - Investment Banking (5-8 yrs)
Urgent Opening with a Leading Investment bank
Location : Mumbai
Position: Assistant Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Sales Support as a process is to provide better service to clients. Hence it requires lots of interaction with clients, Sales Persons, Traders, Desk Assistants and other various team involved in downstream Processing.
- Effectively manage all risks and exposures associated with the various trading activities across the books for Sales Clients and ensure all exceptions have been closed out in a timely manner; Manage Risk between Front End & Middle Office systems for all Equity Derivative products at trade level.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- This position requires liaising with respective regional Traders, desk assistants, Sales Persons & other regional middle office teams and make sure Banks external clients queries are resolved immediately and effectively.
- Always think from Client perspective and proactively provide better service to clients and cover the risk in the process
- The individual needs to work very closely with the desks and ensure all Bookings and checks are completed with 100% accuracy, within the timelines mentioned in SLA. Requires strong attention to details, should have very good understanding on Bonds / Repo / Cash Equity / FX products
- Should have the attitude to adapt to the new digital tools and should come out with more ideas.
- Exposure to digital technology and Fintech tools would be added advantage
Qualification, Experience & Skills : Should be able to work independently and manage tight deadlines, should posses excellent communication skills and familiarity with financial abbreviations and basic functioning of market.
Should be Enthusiastic / High energy / should be able to suggest solutions.
Mandatory Skills: Graduate Finance/MBA
Essential skills :
1) Strong Analytical skills,
2) Knowledge and understanding of Fixed Income products
3) Strong MS Excel skills
4) Ability to work on tight deadlines
5) Good communication skills
Desirable skills :
1) Proactive in raising issues and resolving exceptions
2) Eye for detail and ability to analyze
3) Team player & Team Leader
4) Relations management internal & external counter parts,Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines Exceptional Attention to detail strong MS Office(Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Trade Life Cycle.