Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:1486 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Assistant Manager - Marketing Finance/Commercial - Oil & Gas Domain - CA (1-4 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Marketing Finance and Commercial @ Noida, India
Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Assistant Manager - Marketing Finance and Commercial
Location : Noida
Education : Chartered Accountant ( Candidate should have passed both groups in first attempt )
Experience : 1 - 4 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- We are seeking an Assistant Manager finance who is part of the Marketing finance business in the company. The position will closely work with Sales team and provide business support.
- This position will report to Manager - Marketing Finance & Commercial.
- Candidate should have the ability to establish personal credibility with various internal clients and external customers.
- He/she should have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and engagement skills. Candidate should be result oriented, driven, and hard working. He/ she should have demonstrated ability to be a team player and work in a positive group dynamics.
- Should be flexible and creative with the ability to propose innovative ideas. Should have strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to new learning environment. Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant with 1 - 4 years of experience.
- Candidate should have passed both groups in first attempt. Computer Skills: Working in SAP environment will be added advantage but not mandatory. Advanced Knowledge of Excel is desired. Candidate should have passion to learn and adopt new IT technology.
Brief JOB activities:
- Be a part of marketing finance process designing for new petrochemical project. Ensuring compliances of internal control and finding gaps and implement solutions.
- Ensuring correct Pricing of petroleum and petrochemical products. Economic Feasibility of all commercial proposals and provide recommendation. Timely MIS to management on KPIs. Ensuring timely and accurate Account closing activities related to marketing finance. Coordinate with customers and build up strong relationship with them.
- Ensure tax compliance for order to cash process and accounts receivable /payable. He/ she will assist in preparation of revenue and capital Annual budget.
- Ensure the export compliance and drive business processes. Bring and adopt IT advancement and new technologies into the system. Coordination with cross functional departments like Tax, Treasury, Operation etc. and provide them support as per requirement.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates