Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications - Retail (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our retail clients with the following skillset.
1. Develop and manage all ATL and BTL communication and creatives.
2. Work closely with our in-house design team and external creative agency to ensure the development of compelling and engaging marketing communication materials.
3. Closely work with the store team and visual merchandiser to enhance store communication.
6. Ensure the brand is represented consistently and effectively across all media and elements.
8. To constantly work with the team to ensure smooth and timely execution of creative.
9. Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments to gather insights for effective communication.
10. Manage internal communication efforts to keep the team informed and aligned with marketing strategies and initiatives.
11. Maintain MIS to track and document all executed communication initiatives.
12. Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of marketing communication campaigns, using data-driven insights to continuously improve strategies.
13. Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to proactively adapt communication strategies.
14. Co-ordinate with the product team for photoshoot and consumer offers.
15. Regularly conduct consumer connects to churn key insights.
If the above role matches your skillset, please share your updated CV.