CEO at Logic Gates
Views:218 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - Marketing - BTL Activation - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Marketing (BTL Activation)
Required for a FMCG Company :
The incumbent should be an MBA from Premiere institute with around 4 to 6 years of post MBA experience in Trade Marketing / Customer Marketing / BTL Activation.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
1. Developing a suitable marketing strategy and action plan for the channel consistent with the share and volume objectives of the business.
2. Coordinate with the brand/marketing team to ensure that regional and local marketing and promotional activity is consistent with national and international brand image and values.
3. Supervising the field marketing budget for its effective utilization and undertake course-correction if required.
4. Developing and implementing a suitable merchandising strategy for the market
5. Developing and managing vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
6. Managing relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company's/brands image in course of conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
7. Assisting in and co-ordinate local level market research activities in co-ordination with the Manager Promotions.
8. Maintaining close liaison with other departments (esp. marketing) to ensure good communication and implementation.
Candidates meeting above may contact :
Sanjeev - 9810292852
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.