CEO at Options India Group
Views:275 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Marketing Automation/Oracle Responsys/Salesforce - Hospitality (2-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Marketing Automation (Oracle Responsys / Salesforce)
We are currently looking to fill an Assistant Manager- Marketing Automation (Oracle Responsys / Salesforce) position with the topmost luxury hotel chain in India. The position is to be based in Gurugram.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost Hospitality services Group of India and is an integrated and diversified group with a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product/ service categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best employers to work for.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be responsible for continuously analyzing relevant customer information to improve engagement and drive business growth across all brands. In the CRM transformation / project phase the role will also be responsible for coordinating with internal and stakeholders through all phases of design, implementation testing and audit.
- On a routine basis, they will collaborate with brand managers & loyalty custodians to develop a calendar for all communications in line with business objectives, manage and maintain the company's CRM database, develop a sound understanding of customer behavior and segmentation, optimize and refine campaigns to maximize ROI & engagement across all channels.
- Design, create, and execute successful campaigns across multiple platforms, including Email, SMS, WhatsApp, App Notifications, and social media.
- Build & manage all central CRM databases. Drive initiatives to strengthen 1P and 2P databases.
- Customer profiling with creation of specific segment / cohorts for targeted communications.
- Create and manage workflows for automated / drip campaigns across platforms.
- Collaborate with hotels and brand managers to develop a calendar for all communications in line with business objectives.
- Experiment with campaign attributes like A/B Testing, send time Optimization and segmentation to improve engagement and conversions.
- Review campaign performance and understand analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze data and build customer journey related drip campaigns across multiple use cases like customer onboarding, increasing repeat purchase, activating dormant customers, increasing share of wallet, etc.
- Support the project phase with necessary documentation and inputs during the design, build, implementation, testing and audit phase.
- Manage omni channel campaigns, and measuring conversion through attribution models & relevant KPIs.
- Optimize and refine campaigns to maximize ROI and engagement.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Prepare and share report back with management & senior leadership on a periodic basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of marketing tech experience, including experience in CRM / campaign management.
- Familiarity with operating Oracle Responsys solutions (certification preferable)
- Experience with managing omni channel marketing campaigns, preferably in the services industry
- Knowledge and capability of measuring campaign conversion via KPI's and attribution models.
- Ability to work out solutions with affiliated products like Adobe Audience Manager / Adobe Analytics
- Experience with running campaigns across Email, SMS, WhatsApp, App Notifications, and social media.
- Basics working knowledge of customer profiling, segmentation, STO, workflow management and creation of workflows for automated campaigns
- Good knowledge of MsExcel, with excellent hands-on experience of database related functions.
- Working knowledge about effective email design and content.
- Should possess a data-driven mindset and be skilled at interpreting data to turn it into actionable insights.
- Ability to develop, audit, and test campaigns in ways that optimize key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions.
- Communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Salary: Around Rs.14.0-15.0 LPA, although not a limiting factor
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected Salary package :
Your willingness to relocate to Delhi/Gurgaon :
Your current notice period :
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.