Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:8649 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Manager - Marketing Analytics - SAS/R - Bank (3-5 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking to expand their marketing analytics function and are looking for seasoned professionals having relevant experience.
As an Assistant Manager within the marketing analytics team, you will be expected to play a role in developing the marketing analytics capabilities for the bank's global businesses.
This will involve:
- Work with specialists to deliver statistical analysis required to solve business problems
- Design solutions and developing insights through analytics
- Work on different marketing analytics initiatives such as customer life cycle management, cross - sell, up - sell, campaign management, spend management, etc
- Engage with sales and marketing colleagues to review, challenge and refine the results
- Partner with Retail Bank on all BAU and strategic initiatives across products and portfolio
- Interact regularly with Partner leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to group capabilities and work to deepen existing relationships
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Masters/Bachelors degree in Economics/Marketing Science/Econometrics/Mathematics/ Engineering with at least 3 years of experience preferably in financial service industry
- Hands on experience in Statistical Modelling / Data Mining techniques such as Clustering, Logistical Regression, Decision Trees, etc.
- Hands on experience with SAS and R
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of an advanced marketing analytics function of a leading global bank that encourages work life balance and promotes international mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.