Principal Consultant at The Search Manager
Views:294 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Assistant Manager - Marketing Analytics - Retail/FMCG/CPG Industry (4-8 yrs)
Candidates who have an M.Sc/MA in Maths/Statistics/Econometrics are being sought.
- Role is part of the analytics team within the marketing function reporting to the Manager Marketing Analytics and supports in providing insights to take better business decisions and help to achieve optimization of spends/resources within the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support performing statistical modeling to derive insights and action plans by understanding the business problem using data to answer key business questions.
- Using statistical techniques to address the business question, create an analytical framework and derive solutions
- Create and Check model diagnostics to reflect the data patterns and ensure the models are representing data patterns.
- Develop the documentation/process-flow of implemented analytical solutions
- Creating the documentation of steps performed of implemented analytical solutions.
- Continuously upgrade own capability in the mastery of new modeling techniques/methods.
The Ideal Candidate would have :
Expertise in statistical methods/concepts such as :
- General Linear Models: Simple/multiple regression/hierarchical models/ANOVA/ANCOVA/MANOVA
- Generalized Linear Models: Logistic/Logit/Probit
- Multivariate techniques: Factor, cluster, discriminant, correspondence
- Time series methods: Forecasting techniques/ARIMA/longitudinal data techniques
- Discrete Choice models/Conjoint/proportional hazard/survival models
- Expertise/Familiarity using statistical software
- SAS: Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS, SAS IML
- The familiarity of R/SPSS
- MS Office/Excel/Word/PPT
- Experience in building marketing-mix-modeling/pricing analytics/marketing analytics in CPG/FMCG Industry
- Ability to handle large volumes of data/accessing databases through SAS and/or other ETL software
- Experience of 4 -7 yrs (with 2-3 years in FMCG / CPG/ Retail Industry) of relevant experience in building advanced statistical models.
- MSc Stats / Maths / Economics with excellent academic track records.