Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:1972 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Assistant Manager - Market Research - KPO (5-8 yrs)
- Client Focus; able to understand requirements and prioritise workload
- Work ethic; positive and hardworking
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually when required
- Energy and enthusiasm; drive to succeed and make a difference
- Desire for continuous improvement, both within the business and individual career development
- Ability to understand and analyse data to produce insight
- Understanding of the Retail Audit Methodology
- Understanding of Research Solutions
- IT literate with Microsoft Office skills
- High quality standards and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- A logical thinker, able to dissect information
- Highly numerate, Math skills to understand numbers, Reports and statistics . Good time management and reliability
- Communication skills and interpersonal Skills .
Analytical capabilities., Problem solving Attitude and ability to adapt to the Situation.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Post Graduation / Graduation with a Marketing/ Statistics back ground.
- 5+ Years experience in the field of Market Research, Retail, Analytics, Proficient with communicating in the regional languages - any Two - Telugu/ Tamil/Kannada/ Malayalam aiong with English and Hindi
- Experience in working with teams and client handling experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills - Oral, Reading, Writing.
- Analytics back ground will be preferred.