CEO at Options India Group
Views:1777 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Market Research - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
We are currently looking to close an Assistant Manager- Market Research position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is be based in Kolkata.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 10.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by international publications. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To serve as the single point of contact for the Marketing Team to facilitate any assistance needed in the understanding of the consumer.
- To enable decision making for the Marketing Team based on consumer preferences through proper application of research processes
- Identifying key business questions by ensuring close interaction with Marketing, Product Development & Packaging Teams to understand the business issues and opportunities
- Translating business questions into research design that provides the best approach to answer the business questions.
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure BIC execution of research design including brief finalization, stimulus preparation, fieldwork monitoring etc.
- Analyze research and market data to identify insights and use them to influence decisions pertaining to multiple areas i.e. market interventions, GTM, Product development etc.
- Build tools and practices necessary to support ongoing, iterative research for large and growing brand and product team
- Manage ambiguity, work autonomously, meet deadlines and multi task in agile work environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: MBA in Marketing
WORK EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY:
- MBA from reputed institute will be preferred
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of progressive experience in Insights (Consumer & Market) & Analytics (Regression, Classification etc.) is required.
- In-depth knowledge of variety (Product, concept, advertisement, pricing, Equity etc.) of quantitative and qualitative Market research technique is required
- Tight knit partnership skills and ability to work within a diverse team (Multiple functions) is required.
- Proven ability to derive insight from data and consumer understanding and successfully communicating it to drive action. Ability to connect multiple data points (Quant & Qual) is highly desired.
Expected remuneration : Approx Rs. 20.0-24.0 lacs per annum.
Job Location: Kolkata