Recruiter at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:2162 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager - Wealth Management/Deposits Analytics Role - SAS - Banking (5-8 yrs)
Looking for professionals with 5-8 years of relevant experience in Wealth Management/Deposits analytics, with expertise in SAS for a Banking Major in Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support APAC Regional Decision Management team in the area of Investment analytics. This role will be part of APAC BA&I Retail team and is an individual contributor role
- The Role holder is expected to independently manage specific projects within the job scope and work closely with APAC Regional office in Singapore to deliver the analytics solutions. Be the primary point of contact for segment management related projects within AIM
- The Role holder is expected to work with Regional DM and AIM team lead to undertake review of Investment products and devise analytical frameworks / solutions to drive investment penetration
- Propose strategies to improve the customer lifecycle management and onboarding of customers in various segments. Design customer x-sell strategies to deepen relationships
- Work closely with AIM regional reporting team and Campaigns team to develop the required MIS / dashboards and regional campaigns design / execution
- Support the team in hiring and coaching junior members in the team
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Segment management / deposits / wealth management analytics.
- Robust Stakeholder management and Partner Engagement skills across markets.
- Effective oral & written communication skills required. Ability to present view points / project updates to senior management
- Resilient Drive to work and manage project timelines.
- Prioritization of goals and negotiations skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the junior analysts in the team
- Strong Knowledge of SAS, SQL, extraction of data from Data warehouse, MS Excel with macros & VBA and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.