Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:357 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager/Manager - Valuations & Corporate Finance (5-10 yrs)
- Self-motivated individual with experience in financial analysis and financial modelling having sound knowledge of business valuation techniques and methodologies and excellent understanding of purchase price allocations and corporate finance concepts.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills with quality focused and attention to detail.
- Strong competency on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills with ability to interact effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Be pro-active and be able to handle multiple assignments at a time and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.
- Support service line partner on developing practice and delivering valuations and corporate finance assignments
- Conduct business development activities
- Prepare pitch deck, proposals, engagement letters and reports
- Maintain regular contacts with the clients, provide them regular status updates on the assignments and finalisation of reports
- Make presentations to the client for proposals and reports
- Agile and able to provide cross functional services as and when needed
- Monitor in-time invoicing for professional services and follow up for timely collections from the clients
- Develop, maintain and grow professional relationships with clients and industry contacts
- Supervise, mentor and train team members and work as a team player
- Remain updated on latest developments, methodologies and techniques
- Develop cross functional relationships with other service line members within the firm
- Provide all necessary data and information for firm's internal reporting within the required timelines