Recruiter at Contactx
Views:169 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager/Manager - US Tax - 1065 - Big4 (3-12 yrs)
- Minimum graduate from reputable universities with excellent academic results.
- The candidate must have min 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a Big 4 Firm
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance and understanding of Asset Management PEHF 1065
- The candidate will be responsible for US Tax Returns 1065, 1120 and Multistate Tax Returns
- Preparation of tax computations for advance tax payment, State Estimates, and Extensions for Federal/State/local
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel) Preferred Skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations without compromising on quality and ethical standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently as well as able to motivate team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.