Assistant Manager/Manager - UK Corporate Tax - Big4 (4-10 yrs)
Service line : Tax
Job level : Tax Asst. Manager / Manager- Tax Preparation Team
Specific skill set required : Microsoft Office Products - Excel and Word
The Tax Preparation Team plays a key role in delivering the UK Corporation Tax return preparation work for Deloitte's clients.
The main function of this role is to undertake quality reviews of Corporation Tax returns and supporting computations together with supporting documentation prepared by tax preparers in the team, ensuring that the work is technically accurate and prepared in line with the firm's standard approach.
Training will be provided to equip the employee with the necessary understanding of the firm's approach but significant UK Corporation Tax return preparation experience and UK tax technical knowledge is key
- Responsible for reviewing prepared corporate tax computations across a range of industries and varying complexity type, ensuring that all required aspects of the tax computations, documentation and compliance process satisfy high standards.
- Directing, managing and developing a team of tax preparers, with the ability to identify/solve issues, improve/grow the services provided to client teams, and develop the team by sharing best practices and insight.
- Managing a team to complete required volumes of work
Skill set requirement :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in UK tax
- Project management skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office products - In particular, Excel and Word
- Strong related corporate tax technical skills over a broad range of issues with at least 4 years of experience in UK Corporation Taxes.
- Ability to research and conclude on new/developing tax technical issues.
- Some knowledge and experience of other UK business tax returns (for example Non Resident Landlords, partnerships) useful but not essential.
- Experience in managing a team, allocating work appropriately, quality assuring their outputs, providing feedback on work quality/areas for improvement and delivering to demanding client deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.