Assistant Manager/Manager - Transfer Pricing - Big4 (3-12 yrs)
Require MBA Finance / CA qualified candidates with mandatory experience in Transfer Pricing profile post - qualification along with TP advisory, Handling TP Assessments and Tax authorities, etc.
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include bench marking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Kindly apply with the following details and your updated resume:
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.