Assistant Manager/Manager - Transfer Pricing - Big4 (2-7 yrs)
Would require mandatory experience in Transfer Pricing profile post - qualification. Require CA/MBA (Finance) candidates for AM position and CA qualified candidates for Manager position.
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation, and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients identify and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Kindly revert with the following details and your updated resume :
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -