Assistant Manager/Manager - Training - EdTech (5-8 yrs)
Asst. Mgr. / Mgr. Training
Hiring for Training team for a leading tech company based at Western Suburbs, Mumbai Prefer Western Mumbai candidate & immediate joiners only.
- Identify training needs, design curriculum, and deliver training.
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with operations, marketing and product team, including assessment methods and measurement systems available.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs.
- Conduct training for new hires and recurrent training for employees.
- Plan and deliver training courses in person or online as per batch plan.
- Organize training venues and logistics as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Work with L&D Head to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement, and follow-up as necessary.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies.
- Monitor, measure and report on employees' training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timelines.
- Degree mandatory
- Certification in Training & Curriculum design would be an added advantage.
- Five years of relevant training design and delivery experience mandatory.
- Understanding of the Learning & Development domain
- MS Office skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- People Management skills
- Facilitation, Feedback & Coaching