Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1492 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Human Capital Team - Startup (4-7 yrs)
Matrix Partners is seeking to strengthen its world-class Human Capital team.
We are hiring Talent Acquisition professionals who are excited about helping build the teams for India's hottest startups.
You have the opportunity to help these start-ups hire leaders that will help them realize their full potential. You will work closely with the investment team and Matrix portfolio companies founders on their most pressing talent needs. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to build the talent pipeline and Rolodex across sectors.
As appropriate, you will collaborate with external search partners and with the Human Capital teams of co-investors. In this role, you have a chance to work with some of the most innovative companies in the country, deepen and widen your networks and provide advisory services to some of India's best Founders.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Work closely with founders of the portfolio companies in building their teams.
- Manage delivery of end to end recruitment for Matrix portfolio companies right from sourcing to placing the candidate.
- This role will provide exposure to building up various growing organizations in the internet and mobile space.
Experience, skills, and traits:
- Experience managing hiring's for tech or non-tech positions for at least 5+ years
- Strong influencing & communication skills, stakeholder management
- Exposure and curiosity for the start-up talent context
- Process mindset, openness to learning and feedback, the ability to cross-pollinate ideas and networks, self-motivation
- Strong networking skills
- A sense of picking of business nuances