Executive HR at Datamatics Staffing Pvt Ltd
Views:1138 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager/Manager - Supply Chain - Logistics Network - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Tailor Fit Skill Set:
- B.Tech + MBA (premier institutes) with experience in any or combination of the following areas :
- Distribution Planning & Network Design, Manufacturing Footprint and Capacity Optimization.
- Inventory Optimization and Management.
- Supply Chain Analytics & Modelling, Logistics Solutions Developments.
- Supply Planning - Short Term Execution, Tactical Planning, Strategic Capacity Planning.
- Demand Planning - Product Segmentation & Profiling, Forecasting.
- Procurement and Vendor Management.
- Supply Chain KPIs and Reporting, S&OP
- Support global clients in the development and evaluation of supply and distribution network strategies to ensure agility, improved service and cost efficiency in the supply chain
- Analyze and interpret the supply chain strategies impact on the logistics network as well as identifying opportunities for logistics support and cost improvements to the business
- Partner with Supply Chain Execution, Business finance, and Logistics Operations to execute strategies for effective operational, tactical and strategic planning
- Design and model scenarios of current and future operational solutions & advise alternative cost-benefit models
- To lead / execute consulting engagements such as Supply chain and operational excellence, process consulting, project management and growth strategy
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight.
- Lead process consulting and operation transformation projects both for external and internal client
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally
- Design solutions based on clients requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and enhance processes and critical assignments