Assistant Manager/Manager - Statutory Audit - Asset Management Technology - Big4 - CA (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Work as a subject matter expert on with a team of experienced auditors and technology professionals across the US and India;
2. Support a special project to leverage data and technology to develop and deploy automated asset management routines;
3. Support the development of the automated routines as part of a central team at organization comprised of auditors and technology professionals;
4. Lead the deployment of the automated routines on US audits and ensure the quality and timely delivery of audit requests to use the tools. Support the ongoing development and expansion of automated routines in the tool. Build strong relationships with US counterparts and engagement teams.
Initially an individual contributor / subject matter expert role, evolving into a manager / team leader role.
- Work closely with audit technology team in US and India.
- Leverage asset management audit experience to work on the design of automated routines, documentation of requirements and execution guides / practice aids, and training for engagement teams.
- Work closely with the Company Asset Management audit practice to plan for the deployment of automated routines; and manage tool implementation for engagement teams and at Organization.
- Work closely with engagement teams to transition new engagements to leverage automated routines.
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the teams skills on asset management specific audit topics and relevant data / tools.
- Guide and coach Organization's professionals as a performance manager on their career growth and provide continuous feedback for their overall professional development.
- Research effective audit tools and implement usage with onshore/ risk management clearances.