Senior Relationship Manager - Leadership Hiring at Laksh Human Resource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:992 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Manager/Manager/Specialist - Campus Recruitment - BPO/KPO (4-10 yrs)
As a campus recruitment manager Assist in the development and implementation of the Campus Recruiting Strategy. Provide direction, support, and guidance to their assigned recruiting team. Ensure the collective local and vital strategic school campus recruiting programs are established and implemented to enable the team to hire the quality and quantity of graduate and undergraduate candidates set by firm and national leadership.
- Aiding the team to initiate and build relationships with campuses
- Increasing candidate engagement and process efficiency through application of gamification and other tools
- Developing and executing presentations, career fairs and participating in campus interviews
- Assisting your team in drawing insights and making data-driven decisions by utilizing analytics to assess a cross section of campus recruiting data
Branding and innovation:
- Enhancing candidate brand experience by leveraging social media, video marketing and other digital tools
- Assessing client needs, educating them on the campus landscape, and setting realistic expectations basis market intelligence gathered.
- Accomplishing goals by working with extended work teams, peer teams, business leads in the face of multiple demands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.