Business Head at AXO Recruitment and Staffing Services
Views:4288 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Purchase - Dairy (8-20 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Purchase (RM&PM) || (Dairy Div.)'
Qualification: PG Qualification in Supply Chain / Operations (preferred)
Experience: Min 8 Years and above in Purchase/Procurement in RM/PM from Dairy Industry
1. Working mainly on PM&RM for FMCG Products.
2. Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials
3. Negotiation for discounts on assigned materials -the primary & secondary packaging rates
4. Ensuring integrity of the Packing/Raw Material manual and updating changes.
5. Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations
6. Working out the basis of cost for labels, secondary packaging, tapes, getting into value engineering for having a better hold on negotiations
7. Meeting vendors and developing new and better vendors while retaining Existing vendors that have already been developed.
8. Developing vendors for the Packing/Raw Material of the concerned products.
9. Streamlining SAP and ensuring its smooth functioning.
10. Work closely with Internal and external stake holders for any new initiatives, design or any other changes.
Various Packaging Materials; MS Office; SAP
Market scenarios for the concerned products
Skill Set (Functional/ Behavioral):-
- Well versed in SAP & various MS Excel tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate with large group of internal and external stake holders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- System and Process oriented
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- High level of integrity and honesty