Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Data Scientist (2-9 yrs)
Data Scientists (Assistant Manager-Senior Manager)
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to understand and frame business requests, determine how best to leverage machine learning and advanced analytic methods (Ensemble models, Decision trees and Neural networks; Operations research; Statistical modeling such as multivariate techniques) to support business objectives
- Efficiently construct, develop, and implement the models in a variety of modeling tools, achieving highly accurate models
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, or other advanced technologies and manage live deployments
- Construct and deliver written reports of the analytic findings in a variety of formats (reports, PPT, including visualization of data and findings), formulating recommendations, and effectively presenting the results to potential non-analytic audiences
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics or related analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
- 2-4 years' experience with solid analytical skills and an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach
- Preferred domain expertise in Retail, Media, CPG, Sports & Logistics
- Experience in Machine Learning or NLP, such as Scikit-Learn, SpaCity, Pytorch, or Spark NLP
- Strong coding experience in Python, R, SAS
- Prior experience in management consulting and/or analytics based consulting is desirable
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems required.