Recruiter at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:419 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - BFSI (1-13 yrs)
Assistant Manager/ Manager/Sr Manager
Process Overview :
Analytics Research and Modelling (ARM) team supports multiple businesses of the Bank providing solutions based on cutting edge technology and analysis leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence and NLP, statistical analysis, data mining and business visualization intelligence. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e. Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
Job Description :
Building out Strategies, Analytics & Process Integration team in India driving improved fraud detection & loss reduction
- Development of new fraud strategies using analytical techniques including decision trees, random forests and other quantitative methods
- Identifying new sources of data (internal or vendor-provided) that can enrich our existing fraud detection processes, be added to our decision systems, and allow for new detection strategies to be developed
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across US partners, risk, operations & technology
- Optimization of existing detection strategies to determine areas where rules can be adjusted to decline fewer false positives and improve the ROI and overall performance of our fraud strategies
- Review incoming trends and defects and make recommendations to change existing fraud rules
- Candidate need to work on any of the given products - Credit Card / Debit Card / Deposit / Check /Reporting / ATO/New Accts/Digital
- Bachelor's degree is desired, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, finance or business.
- Post graduate degree/Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Engineering from a premier institute is a plus
Certifications If Any :
- Technical certifications in SAS, SQL preferred
Experience Range : 2-11 years (post-qualification)
Foundational skills :
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Candidate must have a proven track record of building and deploying analytical solutions that have resulted in material financial results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is critical
- Must have exceptional organizational, project management and communications skills
Desired skills :
- Strong preference working in financial services, particularly fraud or cyber security
- Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, R or Java will be preferred
- Knowledge of data extraction tools such as Hive or HUE will be preferred.
Work Timings : 11:30 am to 8:30 pm/12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Job Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.