Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts/Finance & Treasury - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts, Finance & Treasury
Opening at a Large Consulting Firm for below positions :
Senior Manager - Finance & Treasury (Mumbai)
- Candidate should be a Qualified CA with minimum 4 to 10 years post Articleship experience preferably from BFSI or Manufacturing sector
- He/ She would be responsible to ensure that all Tax matters of the Bank including correspondence emanating from the Tax Authorities have been complied and refunds if any have been received from the Income Tax Authorities.
- The candidate has to ensure SLR / CRR and liquidity management proper functioning of the Treasury Department under his/her guidance also ensure that good treasury gains are made during the year.
- The candidate would be responsible for the functions of the Central Accounts Department of the Bank and would require complete knowledge for the preparation of the Banks Balance sheet and Income and Expenditure Statement.
- He/She should be aware of the preparation of Banks Annual Capex and Revenue Budget and Annual Business Plan.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the laws pertaining to Prevention of Anti Money Laundering Act and the reporting needs to FIU.
- The candidate should shoulder the responsibility of Information Technology right from IS Audit and its compliance to VAPT audit and its compliance and also be innovative enough to introduce new products in close coordination with IT Dept.
- Knowledge of Money & Bond Market Operations, Treasury Bills, Govt. Securities, NDS-OM, TREPS, Call Money platform, SFMS.
Manager - Accounts, Finance & Tax- Manufacturing Vertical (Mumbai)
Candidate should be a CA/ MBA/ Inter CA/Inter CMA- Experience to be dependent on qualification preferably from BFSI or Manufacturing sector
- Oversee the general accounting function and monitor day-to-day accounting of transactions.
- Monitoring of books of accounts, Daily Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation, Party Reconciliation, Direct and Indirect Tax Accounting, Authorising Purchase/Journal Vouchers and Other Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Ensure proper closing of books and finalisation of accounts on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual period end.
- Ensure that expenses are incurred only after appropriate authorisation, and are backed by appropriate supporting and are within the budget approved by management.
- Review of bank & cash reconciliations.
- Coordinate with and provide support to external & internal auditors.
- Preparation of financial statements (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow) in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards, in compliance with Company Law and Income Tax Act
- Ensure proper day-to-day Accounting of all Business transactions to meet the deadline of timely closing.
- Accountable for accuracy of reporting related to Accounts payable, Accounts Receivables, Cash Balance, Bank Balance, Stock, Fixed Assets, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Ensure proper maintenance of FAR and monitoring of assets.
- To ensure that there are enough checks and balances in place in operational accounting systems followed in the company for transparency, accountability and accuracy in the system
- To maintain good relationship with external bodies like banks, regulators, auditors and external consultants for smooth functioning of the accounts department.
- To conduct internal monthly meeting to discuss all queries related to the accounts function and clear all pending issues.
- To analyse and guide management on accounting impact of various transactions and events.
Assistant Manager - Accounts & Finance (Mumbai & Bangalore)
- Candidate should be a CA/ MBA/ Inter CA/Inter CMA- Experience to be dependent on qualification.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the financial budget/ forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and present timely monthly MIS and Cash flow statements.
- Knowledge of Internal Control Process and Implemented accounting/finance processes
- Working knowledge of monthly / Quarterly compliance on TDS and GST
- Working knowledge of monthly / Quarterly compliance on Payroll, PT etc
- Review of month closure process and advise the team. Review of Financials on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Preparing forecasts for evaluating company value as per Income Tax, Company Law and FEMA.
- Accounting, Statutory Audit and Taxation support for portfolio companies
Assistant Manager - Tax (Mumbai & Bangalore)
Candidate should be a CA/ MBA/ Inter CA/Inter CMA- Experience to be dependent on qualification
- Filing of Income Tax Returns
- Handling Income Tax Assessments
- Handling Income Tax Appeals