Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:65 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager - Sales - Loyalty Solutions (5-8 yrs)
Position Name - Assistant Manager/Manager - Farming
Location - Noida
Experience Range - 5-8 years
Salary Range - 12 LPA(15% Variable)
About the client:
Our client is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Their 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. Their passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are their values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, they are the best place for you to work and grow.
They delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment. As a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, they manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. They deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Their solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. They deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for their 250+ clients every year.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Devise & implement new marketing initiatives for client loyalty programs.
- Maintain relationship & grow revenue from the assigned clients. (Upsell/ Cross sell)
- Ensure the client understands the full potential of company's services and offerings
- To coordinate with all internal stakeholders to deliver services within the service level agreement norms
- Explore Potential Leads and convert them into New Business Opportunities
- Experience in collaborating with technical team to support program developments is preferred.
- Identify growth opportunities to build existing & new client portfolio
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in similar industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve stretch targets
- Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Good working knowledge in MS office