Manager Talent Acquisition at SBI Card & Payment Services
Views:2704 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Assistant Manager/Manager - Risk Modeling (3-7 yrs)
This position will help the Modeling Lead in managing scorecards from a risk perspective for the entire credit life cycle of credit card customers. This would mean making validating and monitoring scorecard models for the Business.
Develop and Implement Scorecards (Credit Scoring, Behavioural Scoring, Collections Scoring & Fraudulent Transaction Monitoring) models, Liasoning with Policy and IT teams to help them create strategies that incorporate these models, and ultimately implement strategies. Monitor Scorecard performance.
- The applicant should hold a Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research and more than three years of work experience in the field of analytics preferably in the financial services sector.
- He should have good knowledge of SAS, MS-Office, Segmentation tools and forecasting tools. Knowledge of computer language would be a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior level.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business data and building scorecard models. Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization.
- Should have worked on SAS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.