Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:695 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Assistant Manager/Manager - Risk & Compliance - Mutual Funds/Asset Management Firm (3-5 yrs)
Profile: Asst. Manager / Manager - Risk
The person will be responsible to -
- Ensure smooth functioning of the investment limit monitoring module in the front office system
- Review and test the investment rules set in the front office system periodically
- Monitor investment limits and submit periodic reports to the Compliance / Investment Committee and Boards of the AMC & Trustee Company
- Monitor and analyze portfolios for stress testing as mandated by SEBI / internal policies
- Analyze investment risks associated with the various schemes of Baroda Mutual Fund and present the analysis along with performance risk analysis, risk ratios, etc. to the Investment Committee, Risk & Compliance Committee and Boards of the AMC and Trustee Company
- Monitor and ensure front office compliances such as confirmation of deals over recorded lines, prohibition on use of cell phones in dealing room, etc.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with the risk management system mandated by SEBI.
- Co-ordinate with internal/statutory auditors and ensure timely completion of risk audits.
- Ensure effective implementation of various risk-related internal as well as regulatory policies adopted by the AMC.
Liases with :
- Internal customers ( Operations, Fund Management, Marketing and Compliance)
Candidate Profile :
We are looking for candidates :
- With 3-4years experience in risk/investment compliance functions
- Have completed CA / CS.
- Are familiar with current risk management practices applicable to AMCs and MF compliances.
- Has excellent communication and drafting, interpersonal and persuasive skills and sound knowledge of numbers and technology.
- Is a team player and a self-motivated person who is ready to take on additional responsibilities when called upon.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.