Senior consultant at skyleaf Consultant
Views:41 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager/Manager - Revenue Recognition - IT/Manufacturing Firm (2-8 yrs)
Revenue Recognition Assistant Manager/Manager
- Candidates should have worked in revenue recognition areas for at least 2 years in the last 3 years of their experience. More if senior profiles.
- Experience should include review of contract terms, determination of milestones for revenue recognition and recognition of revenue as per contract terms.
- Experience should include review of entries, finalization of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue in books of accounts and completion of balance sheet reconciliation process for the same.
- Experience should include handling audits for revenue and ensuring proper documentation is available for all revenues that are recognized.
- Candidates should understand gross and net revenue concepts.
- Candidates should understand Accounts Receivable and various concepts of Accounts Receivable.
- Typically, candidates with experience in handling revenue of manufacturing sector and IT (cost plus mark-up sector) do not work as this revenue is not complex.
- Candidates with Consulting and Advisory firms, IPC's, Real Estate Construction (candidates with developer finance experience), Service based revenue stream companies excluding cost plus mark-up are more suitable.
- There were profiles from Accenture revenue recognition / revenue assurance you had shared earlier during Mani's hiring which were suitable. Similar ones can be looked at.