Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:124 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager/Manager - Revenue Recognition - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
- Candidates should have worked in revenue recognition areas for at least 2 years in the last 3 years of their experience. More if senior profiles.
- Experience should include review of contract terms, determination of milestones for revenue recognition and recognition of revenue as per contract terms.
- Experience should include review of entries, finalization of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue in books of accounts and completion of balance sheet reconciliation process for the same.
- Experience should include handling audits for revenue and ensuring proper documentation is available for all revenues that are recognised.
- Candidates should understand gross and net revenue concepts.
- Candidates should understand Accounts Receivable and various concepts of Accounts Receivable.
- Typically, candidates with experience in handling revenue of manufacturing sector and IT (cost plus mark-up sector) do not work as this revenue is not complex. Candidates with Consulting and Advisory firms, IPC's, Real Estate Construction (candidates with developer finance experience), Service based revenue stream companies excluding cost plus mark-up are more suitable.
- There were profiles from Accenture revenue recognition / revenue assurance you had shared earlier during Mani's hiring which were suitable. Similar ones can be looked at.
- Some titles you can look for is Manager / Senior Associate - Revenue Assurance, Manager / Senior Associate - Revenue Recognition, Manager / AM Finance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.