Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:2169 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Manager - Quality Control - BPO (8-15 yrs)
The Assistant Manager/ Manager - Quality Control is responsible for:
i) Achieving the quality objectives of the organization across all the functions
ii) Identifying, deploying and ensuring potential improvement opportunities for process enhancement
iii) Designing and implementing effective functioning of Six Sigma and applicable Lean strategy
iv) Demonstrating the practical applicability of Six Sigma to Legal Process Outsourcing by deriving results.
Following are the job responsibilities:
Achieving the Quality Objectives:
- Work with the senior management to achieve the Quality objectives across the organization.
- Improve/design the processes from time to time in line with the emerging industry scenario.
- Implement Quality Control activities across the projects to sustain/improve quality and productivity.
- Strategizing and implementing appropriate Quality controls.
- Evaluate the controls from time to time.
- To be a part of change management and process improvements continuously.
Six Sigma and Lean:
- Align Six Sigma initiative and project objectives to business strategy and prioritize improvement in projects accordingly.
- Provide support during project selection, scoping, implementation and reviews to ensure effective progress.
- Partner with Process Owners to derive results
- Act as change agent to instill Six Sigma and Lean culture throughout the Organization
Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline, with good academic profile.
Experience: 4-6 years experience. Should be Green Belt certified.
- Experience in Handling: Must have handled Quality Control activities.
- Project Management experience desired.
- Domain Knowledge: Sound understanding of Six Sigma and Lean fundamentals
- Analytical Skills: Ability to use systematic, disciplined and data driven methods that get to root causes, in order to solve problems, analyze and improve processes independently
- Decision making: Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work is as per the requirements specified.
- Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive team spirit, supports everyones efforts to succeed.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
Please apply with below details..
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.