Team Leader Sales and Marketing Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2023 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager/Manager - Process Excellence - F&A Domain - BPO/ITeS (4-10 yrs)
- A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with hands-on experience in driving process improvement projects in the F&A domain across all towers of PTP, OTC, and RTR
- To identify and lead process improvements across FAO process
- Deliver Business Benefits through the application of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Train Coach and Mentor Green Belt candidates to complete the projects and help them in Certifications
- Support accounts in ensuring compliance to various audit standards such as ISO CMMi effectively coordinate with Internal team to ensure Audit Readiness in Process Excellence
- Supporting accounts with analytical activities such as Capacity Estimation and Planning Volume Forecasting Load Balancing VA/ NVA analysis etc
- Drive the culture of continuous improvement automation and operational analytics on the floor by engaging with Stakeholders at various levels including clients BRMs Customer Leaders and Operations Team
- Tenure Certified BB leader
IC role :
- Should have individually Completed 3+ End to End High Impact BB projects.
Open to work in Night shifts ( 11:30 PM to 6:30 AM Window)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.