Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:9172 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Assistant Manager/Manager - Marketing - Auto/BFSI/FMCG/Retail/Telecom (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/ Manager - Marketing
Candidate from a premier institute preferred.
The person should have strong exposure in:
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications (Media & Advertising)
- Online Marketing
Job Responsibilities: Accountabilities & Activities:
- Support in developing a brand communications strategy
- Support the Marketing Head in implementing the annual brand marketing plan, within agreed time scales and budgets
- Working closely with all communication agencies and help in the execution responsibilities - creative, PR, analytics, digital / social media agencies
- Extract and analyse marketing & sales data from various sources
- Propose, analyze, and summarize consumer and shopper research to drive insights
MBA - Marketing
- Total experience of 2-5 years
- Experience in Branding, Creative development, Media planning and Digital marketing
- Experience in Market research and insights generation
- Sufficient familiarity with digital marketing principles to be able to execute PPC, banner & visibility campaigns on e-commerce platforms.
- Sound understanding of social media to manage & implement social media strategy for multiple brands.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Project management skills with good planning and organizational abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate and determined personality
- Energetic and Proactive, with a goal oriented mindset
- Strong quantitative skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.