Assistant Manager/Manager - M&A/Corporate Tax - CA (2-5 yrs)
About our Client :
Our client is one of the leading startups with extensive operations in India and overseas. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros and regional commercial hubs. International presence includes operations in South East Asia, Middle East and recently ventured into Europe. The startup is backed by world's leading investors including the Softbank Group. The company has close to 5000 employees.
As part of the Corporate M&A Taxation team, the position shall be responsible for :
- Undertaking tax due diligence of the companies being evaluated for acquisition
- Advising on the structuring strategy of the companies under acquisition for tax optimization
- Transaction structuring of the acquired companies (e.g. JVs etc.)
- Integrating the newly acquired company to the tax compliance structure at the organisation
- Restructuring of the existing businesses to optimize tax
- Working with the business / operations on the exit strategy of an entity, where applicable
- CA with 2-5 years of PQE (Negotiable)
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.