Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Promaynov Advisory Services
Views:1613 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Assistant Manager/Manager - M&A - Consulting & Strategy - Big4 - IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI (5-12 yrs)
Function : Deal Advisory- M&A Consulting- Strategy
Position : Assistant Manager & Manager
Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai
About the M&A Consulting
The M&A Consulting group advises clients on business strategy, business models, feasibility, options analysis, inbound/ outbound growth, M&A and Private Equity. They also assist clients in operationalizing business strategy and models. The group serves leading Indian and international corporate, venture capital and private equity funds seeking to grow their businesses through organic means or M&A and investment.
Some of the group's key services include:
- Market Assessment and Feasibility Studies
- Market Entry Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- Business Plan Development
- M&A Target / Joint Venture Partner Identification
- Business Due Diligence (Strategic / Commercial / Operational)
- Post-merger Integration and carve out assist
- Operating model design
- The group has expertise gained through more than 350 strategy engagements and is focused on delivering deep insights in key industries such as Industrial Markets, Healthcare, Food & Agriculture, Transportation & Logistics, Power Utilities, Infrastructure, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Products, Retail, Real Estate, Financial Services and IT/ITeS.
The Role :
- The M&A Consulting Group is looking to hire a dynamic individual to drive growth and engagement delivery in its strategy vertical.
- The candidate would primarily be required to lead engagements across the group's focus services and support business development initiatives.
Additionally, the candidate would be required to participate in the following activities:
- Developing staff
- Shaping practice strategy
- Evaluating and managing risks arising from engagement selection and delivery
- Keeping abreast of market trends, M&A intelligence, and competition in the sector
- Developing a strong network with peers and professionals in the field
- Representing the firm in seminars / conferences
- The team assists clients across the breadth of advisory activities including strategy for new businesses and inorganic/ organic growth, new market entry, business plan validation and feasibility studies, transactions due diligence, business and organizational reviews, operations assessment.
The Candidate :
Candidates must have the following key skills:
- Experience in consumer markets, retail, healthcare, financial services, industrials, auto, Power and renewables domain as well as consulting (preferably with experience in growth strategy, market assessment, due diligences, business efficiency/ performance, cost reduction, M&A, Pvt. Equity and operations
- Impeccable communication (written and oral) skills
- Good understanding of key industry drivers - including player positioning and strategy
- Strong analytical bent of mind and a structured problem-solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to manage stringent deadlines and tough client situations, which may occasionally demand extended working hours
Candidates with the following skills will have a further advantage:
- Deep and direct client relationships
- Proven business development and practice / industry vertical leadership abilities
Qualifications Required :
- MBA (full time) from a premier business school (preferably IIMs / XLRI / FMS / SP Jain / JBIMS / ISB)
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience (strategy / consulting)
- Prior work experience with a top consulting organization will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.