Consultant at Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3467 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
This role is responsible for addressing all legal issues (Non-litigation) of the Company. This position is responsible for strategizing the legal actions on behalf of the Company. The Role would involve 90% of Non-Litigation work and 10% Litigation. Also To undertake legal structuring of transactions and relationships and advise business operations on legal and compliance issues. To handle contracts independently and deal with Legal compliances, Contract drafting, Drafting/vetting.
- Litigation - Proactively resolve legal issues and provide solutions to avoid litigation. Initiate and defend legal proceedings.
- Effectively represent the company in commercial negotiations. Prepare, review and finalize agreements in connection with the Company's business, including content acquisition, distribution and licensing, purchase of technical and operational equipment, production, management and technical services, event management, marketing and sales, sales agency representation etc.
- Assist and advise pm government actions and regulatory requirements including:
1. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
2. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB)
3. Responses to notices received from TRAI and ensure compliance with all requirements.
4. Representing the Company before the Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT). Assist and advise accounting, financial and HR executives regarding credit matters, labor laws, provident fund, shops, and establishment requirements etc. and the development of solutions to address accounting and financial concerns.
- Compliance matters including managing and enforcing corporate global compliance policies and local company laws.
- Experience in both private practice and in-house with major corporates and multinational companies, with a focus on commercial and business transactions. Experience in media, technology, and intellectual property law is highly desired