Head - Human Resources at Ekatra Hospitality Ventures Private Limited
Views:825 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Assistant Manager/Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/Hospitality (2-6 yrs)
- To decide the training calendar for each month .
- To correct staff and executives in case incorrect work practices and procedures are being followed.
- To assess the training needs for all levels.
- To run programmes and workshops for staff development.
- To conduct audits in the various departments.
- To formulate a complete Training policy for the organisation.
- To devise the Training Calender and ensure that it is followed as per schedule.
- To source out external faculty for taking classes .
- To tap talent and expertise within the company for classes and training and to be responsible for training the trainees.
- To administer the training programmes including logistics, faculty etc.
- To conduct a scientific evaluation of training programmes conducted.
- To conduct a training needs analysis.
- To ensure that the Library is run efficiently and a good range of books is available .
- To conduct supervisory and management development workshops.
- To ensure that the induction programme is conducted correctly and the guidelines laid down are followed
- To ensure that the Employee Handbook is given to each and every employee joining the organisation and its contents are clearly explained to them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.