HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:312 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Assistant Manager/Manager - Investments - Financial Firm (2-5 yrs)
1. Assisting the team lead in Acquisition of Corporate/ Retail assets
2. Investment - Deal Evaluation, Structure Transactions, Credit Analysis, Due Diligence, Present the relevant opportunities to relevant Committees
Evaluation of Transactions:
- Engage in the transaction process including sourcing of deals, engaging with banks/NBFCs, interacting with financial/legal advisors, internal approvals, preparing deal memos and presentations, deal documentation, etc
- Due diligence for target opportunities including in-house due diligence, carrying out market underwriting and liaising with advisors appointed on the transaction
- Structuring investments and supporting senior team members in making investment decisions
- Preparation of term sheets, reviewing transaction documentation and final execution.
1. Understanding the underlying assets/business and translating real world situation to a financial model (forecasts cash flows of underlying business/assets)
2. Knowledge building by way of understanding more sectors to improve upon the underwriting process.
3. Build relationship with stakeholders i.e., sellers, investors and intermediaries to identify new opportunities and improve information flow for better underwriting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.