Recruitment Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3803 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager/Manager - International Sales Merchandiser - Manufacturing (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/ Manager International Sales Merchandiser
Position : Assistant Manager/Manager - International Sales Merchandiser
Function Department : International Sales
Location : Hyderabad
Reports to : Regional Sales Manager
- Primary responsibility is merchandising for multiple accounts & assist sales process.
CLIENT COORDINATION :
1) Day to Day liasioning with Assigned Client/ buyers
2) Acknowledgement and timely response to customer
3) Monitoring and executing all approvals related to Program under progress
4) Addressing all buyers complaints
5) Acting as a link between Plant and Buyer
6) Coordinating for Buyers visit
1) Follow up with respective departments for Timely Shipments and Tracking of Shipments
2) Keeping Track of shipments Informing Buyer about the Status of shipments.
3) Review weekly SCM reports, highlight issues or concerns with the buyer
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT :
1) Initiate product development activity with the customer
2) Communicating the requirements of Buyers to the PD Team for Sample/ Product Developments;
3) Ensuring Timely Dispatches of Samples; Market week / Heimtex / Exhibition Execution
4) Work on costing as per the specific requirement and format of customer.
1) Follow up of payment as per the payment terms
2) Negotiation of claims, settlements required wavers & discounts from the clients in coordination with Finance Department
1) Preparing and monitoring various MIS related to Order Status, Actual vs projects, Status of Shipments.
2) Meeting notes follow up
3) Opportunity grid update biweekly, dispatch plan update and PBT sheet review
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT TO SALES MANAGER :
1) Provide complete support to Sales Manager for any activity related to assigned clients / buyers.
2) Preparation for customer meetings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.