Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:364 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Assistant Manager/Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 (5-14 yrs)
Company is recruiting in the Internal Audit & Sarbanes Oxley Assistance Services (IASOAS) team. Working in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Draft scope memos and work program
- Draft and manage document request lists/ audit evidences
- Assist the company Engagement teams in performing process walkthroughs
- Sample selection as per Firm's sampling methodology
- Assist in testing of design by analysing processes and benchmarking
- Assist in testing of operating effectiveness by analysing data and testing samples
- Document the audit evidences and prepare workpapers
- Updating the GRC, if applicable
- Engagement planning, management, coordination with one or more teams
- Manage one or more client engagements and internal teams
- Expected to support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction
- Involved in Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP- s
Project and Team management exposure
- Candidate will be required to interact with colleagues in the UK via email, written instructions, phone, or other online collaboration protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in MS Visio, excel, Powerpoint required.
- Experience in MS Acess, IDeA, ACL is desirable
- Prior experience in internal audit and operational and compliance audits
The candidate must have relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in internal audit operational and compliance audits
Avanika Singh Chauhan
Techsist Solution India Pvt. Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.