Assistant Manager/Manager - Information Technology (7-9 yrs)
ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER -IT - Enterprise Application
The IT Enterprise Applications Manager is responsible for management and support of a portfolio of applications and technology solutions. The IT Enterprise Applications Manager has overall responsibility for the -enhancement of commercial software applications. The Enterprise Application Manager will be the primary point of contact for internal business and vendor partners.
- Overall responsibility - Primary responsibility will be to work as a Systems Analyst Programmer within the IT team.
- work in the areas of in-house & product development and implementation, maintenance, management, and implementation of business applications.
- interact very closely with other team members of IT team and other business/user departments, as per the project requirements, for ongoing and new projects to understand & analyze business requirements and provide suitable solutions.
Business Analysis & Implementation of new projects :
- responsible for development, deployment & support of new projects in line with the business needs
- need to analyze new business requirements for the projects (internal & external) in coordination with business users and ensure that they are translated into specific software/development business requirement.
- should have excellent competence, knowledge and experience on understanding business requirements and mapping the functional requirements into technical specifications/ solutions for software development.
Support and Maintenance of deployed applications :
- should be able to address the day-to-day technical queries for the assigned applications and provide support to the users of these applications.
- for in-house applications, must be able to fix any issue/bugs in production as per the internal uptime SLA
- for vendor applications/products, should be able to resolve the bugs/ issues through the vendor within the agreed vendor SLA.
- must prepare/ensure all documentation (technical, user & operational) for the assigned applications.
User & Vendor Management :
- required to coordinate with the internal users for relationship development, business requirements gathering, evaluation of users' requirements, providing correct solutions, finalization of the scope and deliverables and escalations to your reporting manager.
- One of the key functions is to completely understand and analyze assigned business functions, processes, applications to provide required solutions to these business departments.
- to coordinate with the existing vendors for development & implementation of new projects and also, for maintenance of existing applications.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience - 7-9 years
- Excellent Project Management, design thinking and Business Analysts capabilities
- Supervise implementation and manage expectations
- Monitor, track and work closely with development team (inhouse / vendor)/ Infosec team/ Risk Team for the closure of identified gaps & vulnerabilities
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, communication skills
Key skills for the job:
- Understand Mutual Funds
- Understand Mutual Fund investor's life cycle
- business analysis
- business applications
- Project Management
- vendor management
- maintenance management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.