Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:4138 Applications:641 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Assistant Manager/Manager - Human Resource - Retail/BFSI/FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - HR (PMS, Analytics, Compensation Benefits)
Reporting to: Head Corporate HR
- Knowledge of progressive industry trends to make recommendations for streamlining organization's people policies and practices
- Collaborate with Business HR to conceptualize, plan and deploy Performance Management & Promotion process in alignment with the overall HR Strategy
- Plan and implement dedicated actions related to the Talent strategy and partner with line leaders to grow diverse leadership pipeline and build critical capabilities.
- Drive HR Operations (HRIS), Knowledge Centre at the group level to facilitate implementation of employee life cycle processes.
- Responsible for group level HR governance and compliance
- Support in annual increment process
- Drive special projects which have a wide impact on the business.
- Handling end to end talent acquisition and onboarding.
Corporate Office BHR:
- Act as the single point of contact/face of HR for the corporate office to nurture talent through structured interventions and progression - IDP, training, succession planning, identifying Critical Role & Critical Talent
The candidate must possess the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
- Passion for Results (agility & flexibility)
- Business Acumen (Stakeholder Management)
- Digitally savvy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.