Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:1691 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager/Manager - Human Resource - BPO (9-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager / Manager - HR For an LPO
Qualification Required : Graduate in any field
Desired : MBA-HR from a premier business school in India or abroad
Experience : 5+ years experience in HR with direct involvement/exposure to the activities mentioned above. Experience in service or BPO industry is preferable.
- Domain Knowledge : Sound understanding of HR fundamentals, statutory laws, methods and procedures
- Analytical Skills : Independently solves complex problems
- Decision making : Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- Quality : Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work is as per the requirements specified.
- Teamwork : Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive team spirit, supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Communication : Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
- Ethics : Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Should be well versed with MS office Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Please apply with the below details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.