Founder at Change Leaders Consulting
Views:8441 Applications:1269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1260
Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Operations - EdTech (1-4 yrs)
About our Client : We take proud in mentioning our client is a well established Brand into Edutech space and is second to non. They have been rated as No 1 from last 4 year.
About us : We have been consistently serving our client from last 2yrs as a Recruitment partners across there locations. our expertise and clients expectations are matching consistently and we will ensure there is no gap at any point of time.
Message from our client :
We are a growing team, have doubled in the last one year & acquisition (60% of the job) + entire employee life culture building (genuinely), a whole lot of unforeseen work!
Your primary job responsibility will be
- Responsibility for and ownership of our recruitment strategy and implementation would be a fantastic fit to our organization
- Working with each functional team to meet their recruit
- Proactively identifying and maintain relationships with talent across various skill categories and levels of experience
- Implementing a talent management strategy, including personal development and career
- Designing, implementing and refining process pertaining to talent on engagement
- Acting as a trusted advisor to managers, and coaching them on successful hiring, management and conflict resolution me
- 'Never Say No' attitude
- What's the other, easier & better way of doing it
- What got us here wouldn't get us there
- Let's fix-it - Why don't we have a solution yet
- Stand-up for what you feel
- Journey is the reward
- Design thinking in HR processes