Executive Director at Career Management Services
Views:2826 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner - Hospitality/BFS/Auto (5-12 yrs)
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role. The HRBP is a trusted partner and has a seat at the leadership table working on medium to longer term objectives.
- In this role, the HRBP will provide the support and functional expertise that drives productivity and results across a variety of our Practice areas.
- The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including onboarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment oversight, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects. The HRBP will also work closely with the Head of Human Resources to create and drive talent and business strategy across the Practice areas.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for leading the professional area; bringing evidence-based practice into the organization and addressing the people challenges for their area of expertise
- Support organization effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy;
- Lead the HR vision, including role modeling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and ensure F&F settlement as per the norms.
- Design and Conduct employee engagement activities and ensure that employees participate in it.
- Ensure handling of transfer process with zero escalation.
- Ensure submission of HR dashboard and design its templates.
- Co-ordinate with CHR teams across to ensure the effective execution of all the process handled in the respective business areas.
- Drive the annual performance and planning and review (KYP) process, including calibration of talent across a variety of different business groups, maintaining status on the online system.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization.
- Local Candidate Preference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.