Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG/FMCD/Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
HRBP_ Assistant Manager/Manager_Gurgaon (Hybrid/ Flexible)
Skills: Talent Management, Performance Management, L&D, HR Operations, Employee Engagement
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Play the role of an HR Business Partner.
2. Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally with stakeholders in the organization.
3. Manage and support the complete employee life cycle including Recruitment, On boarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Exits.
4. Manage the employee database and prepare reports- Exit analysis, Compensation Bench marking, and Headcount Trend Report.
5. Payroll, HR audit, Employee health insurance, Attendance, Digital personal files coordination.
6. Drive employee engagement.
7. Identify and manage training and development calendar.
8. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase retention.
9. Manage communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Sharp business acumen, ability to understand the parts of the business and align them with the people plan.
- Works comfortably under pressure or dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience/ exposure to complex work environments.
- Strong project management and process development skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in Excel.
- Attention to detail and a sharp bend of mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Workday preferred.
- Early joining preferred.
- Education: Any full-time post-graduate degree.
- Candidates from Delhi-NCR will be preferred.